600+ clients over 10 years and counting!!
Fortune 100 clients
Amazon, Microsoft, Apple, GE, HP, Dell, Staples, GAP, Johnson & Johnson, Blue Cross Blue Shield, American Express, Prudential, Nestle, WPP, Cisco are some of our Fortune 100 clients in projects ranging from diversity talent sourcing, market research, talent mapping, competitive intelligence, diversity sales talent hiring and other sourcing and diversity talent sourcing initiatives.
Fortune 1000 clients
Our Fortune 1000 listing of clients is too wide to mention. Some of the notable companies are Western Union, Citrix, Avery Dennison, Anixter, Dollar Tree, Autotask, BIC and others. Projects in this space have primarily focused on sourcing and finding sales talent across all industries and building pipelines for challenging, recurring roles.
Our work with our SMB client roster is varied as we have worked within 100+ industries on all types of sales roles ranging from construction, pharma, healthcare, manufacturing, IT to much smaller industries. We have a deep understanding of this industry and understand the recruiting and hiring constraints they face in the market.
Our value proposition extends beyond helping you hire A+ sales talent. We help your new sales hires ramp up quickly with lead gen activities.
In addition, we help your recruiters be more productive by helping them source for their open sales roles.
We call this – providing extraordinary value in hiring sales talent!!
- Project based execution with defined deliverables, milestones, reporting and outcome
- Team based approach – quadruples project effort – researcher, sourcer, outreach and storyteller
- More submissions mean more shortlisted candidates to find the “RIGHT” fit
- Real time sourcing means projects are started from ground zero with no stale, recycled candidates
- Iceberg sourcing ensures finding hidden talent from hidden companies
- Pipelines give you peace of mind for any attrition within the next 12 months
- Productive hiring – Lead gen activities to quickly ramp up your new sales hires ensures quick productivity
- Productive recruiting – Free sourcing for your open sales roles increases your recruiter’s productivity
- Ongoing engagement with weekly dashboard reporting ensures a better client experience